The Bucket List
Select 10 items on the interactive and visually stimulating screen that will add to your Bucket List. Individual with most points wins the Best Bucket List Award!
Rating: Not Rated Yet
Sales price: 15 AED
Discipline Science Technology Engineering Entreprenurship Global Citizenship Art Environmental Management
Name The Bucket List
Goal Select 10 items on the interactive and visually stimulating screen that will add to your Bucket List. Individual with most points wins the Best Bucket List Award!
Learning Objectives With the changing time and increase in life expectation of seniors, a re arrangement of the tasks in the Bucket List of all individuals is needed. The goal is to prolong the productivity stage of Seniors beyond retirement. Appreciate the wealth available in the knowledge reservoir of all Seniors. Tap into its wisdom and improve lives of the community. This game teaches how to improve your activities beyond retirement.
Skills 55 and above only.
Props Kiosk based touch screen. Bucket list items with visuals.
Session Time 30 minutes
Teams Individual competition. At least 8 individuals in a session.
- On the start of your session time, begin viewing all items presented in the screen. The following includes (but not limited to) the Bucket List Items for this game:
1. Improve Technology Skills
2. Write my book (biography)
3. Write my book (business skills)
4. Write poetry
5. Pilgrimage to Mecca
6. Visit to ancestor town.
7. Increase spirituality
8. Start a new business
9. Sell off hobby
10. Enlist as a coach in private sector
11. Online consulting business
12. Enjoy pension abroad
13. Get married (again)
- Select the top 5 items to make your personal Bucket List.
- Complete selection before your time is up (20 minutes given for selection).
- Facilitator collects your List and awards points associated with each selection.
Climax No selections allowed after the buzzer sound.
Winning Criteria Individual with most points wins the session and is awarded the Best Bucket List Award
Participation Certificates Facilitator distributes certificates for all with information to register for training workshops with Quality for Life.
Advice Letter Facilitator discusses the point system behind the item selections. The goal is to create productive and independent seniors who rely only on their own expertise for survival.