Discipline Global Citizenship
Goal Describe and discuss images to create the correct sequence of the story.
Learning Objectives Team communication, brainstorming, and logical thinking.
Skills Two game environments: one for adults and one for children.
Props Image Boards with images of individual stories.
Session Time 30 minutes
Teams 4 teams of 5 members. No Team leader.
• Briefing for 5 minutes.
• Each team gets a set of image boards. All images are upside down.
• Each member sees their picture, but does not show it to others.
• Each member describes their picture and the team decides the sequence through a discussion.
• Each image board is placed in a sequence, upside down.
• Surprise element: A neutral image board is added to encourage creativity in sequence.
All sequences are submitted on the 30th minute.
Winning Criteria Facilitator flips the images to check the sequence. Team finishing a sequence correctly in the shortest time wins.
Participation Certificates Facilitator distributes certificates for all with information to register for training workshops with Quality for Life.
Advice Letter Facilitator hands out an advice letter to improve performance to all participants.